Do you want to make fresh and mouth-watering bread at home? If yes, you need to purchase a bread machine.
These machines help you to knead the dough as well as bake the bread. You just need to add the ingredients and choose a program. After that, the machine will work to make a fresh loaf of bread.
It is much easier than using an oven as you don’t have to prepare the dough with your hand. If you are too lazy to wake up in the morning and make bread, you can use this machine. It will work on its own while you prepare your morning coffee.
This machine was invented during the early 19th century. However, at that time, it was quite huge and bulky. But with modern technology, it has become very compact.
It is a perfect appliance for your kitchen as it doesn’t take much space. You can purchase different types and designs of bread machines online. It comes in different sizes, colour,s and features.
Cost of Bread Machines:
As there are different types, sizes, and functions of bread machines available in the market, there is no fixed price. However, on average, it will cost you around $50 to $300.
- Cheapest Bread Machine: The cheapest bread machine is available for just $25. However, the functions are limited, and the size is very small.
- Costliest Bread Machine: As for the costliest bread machine, it will cost you nearly $1000 and more.
The price of a bread machine depends on various factors. The size, features, design, functions, programs, and color affects the price. The larger the machine is, the higher will be the price.
It is the same with functions. The machine with more features, programs, and functions is expensive compared to others.
If you are planning to use a bread machine for home use, we can give you a rough estimate of the price.
Which are the best prices for bread machines
- Overall Best Bread Machine: If you are looking for an overall best bread-making machine with a decent size, design, and multiple bread options, it will cost you around $375. It is perfect for home use. You will get a decent capacity to make bread for 3 to 4 people. Along with that, you will also get options to try different bread recipes. You can use it to make different types of bread. It helps you to make pizza dough as well as cake.
- Best Multi-Task Bread Machine: If you are looking for a multipurpose bread machine, it will cost you around $70. You have to compromise a bit with size, but it will provide you with various functions. You can use it for making pizza dough, different types of bread as well as cake. Moreover, you can make croissants, jams as well as flatbread.
- Best Budget Bread Machine: A budget-friendly bread machine will cost you around $80. With this machine, you can enjoy decent bread-making functions. It is a decent-sized machine with best features in a budget. You can use it to make different types of bread. Apart from that, you will get various bread-making programs and functions.
- Best Compact Bread Machine: If you have limited space in the kitchen and need a compact machine, it will cost you around $110. This machine will take up less space on the kitchen counter. However, you will still get amazing features and a good bread-making capacity.
- Best Multi-Size Loaves Bread Machine: This type of machine will help you to bake bread in different sizes. It will cost you around $130. With this machine, you can choose the size of the bread. There are various size options given on the panel. You can choose the size as well as adjust the bread-making time.
- Best Programmable Bread Machine: In this type of machine, you will enjoy multiple bread-making functions. It will cost you around $130. If you want multiple baking functions, you can choose this type of machine. You can adjust the size of the loaf; choose crust type, as well as different baking functions.
- Easy to Use Bread Machine: If you want a bread machine that is very easy to use, it will cost you around $115. This type of machine is very user-friendly. The controls are simple and given on the panel. You can easily use it to make bread.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Bread Machines:
Here are the factors on which the costs of the machines depend. Different types of machines have different prices in the market.
- Size: The machines which are small in size are cheap compared to big machines. As the size increases the price also increases.
- Programs: Machines with more programs are expensive compared to others. As the number of programs increases, the price also increases.
- Timer: The timer function increases the price. A machine with a timer is expansive compared to a machine without a timer.
- LCD Display: If there is an LCD display in the bread machine, it will cost more. These are modern machines. Machines with no display are cheaper.
- Warming Settings: This feature also affects the price. If there are warming settings in the bread maker, it will cost more than others. Machines with a predetermined temperature are cheaper.
- Dishwasher Safe: If the bread-making machine is dishwasher safe, the price will increase. It will help you to wash certain parts of the machine in the dishwasher.
- Gluten-Free Settings: It helps you to make gluten-free bread. With this setting in the function, the price of the bread machine increases.
- Loaf Size: If there are different sizes options in the bread machine, it will be expensive. Apart from that if the machine has a huge capacity; it will again increase the price.
- Alarm Function: Bread machines with alarm functions cost more than other machines.
- Design: The price also depends on the design. If the machine has a modern design and attractive color, it will be expensive.
These are certain factors that affect the price of the bread machine. You need to consider all these factors before you make a purchasing decision. It will help you to choose the best bread machine with a limited budget.